The iMTA is involved in many health economic projects, with both public and private partners. However, our core research interest is to advance research methodology in our field. In this newsletter we highlight a selection of our publications in Q1 of 2016 that contribute to improved decision-making in health care.
In this issue:
– Preventing Dementia
– The new Dutch tariff for EQ-5D-5L
– Cost-effectiveness of MDFT
– A practical guide for setting up patient registries
– Future costs and fixed health care budgets
– iMTA productivity costs questionnaire
– Maximum reimbursable prices
– Practical model validation tool
– Completed PhD theses
Please redirect here for our April 2016 newsletter.